Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

Business & Enterprise

On the 5th of July 2017, We had our market day.
My group Name was Pukana and had the following People in it Meadow Hauraki, Hinepukohurangi Millier, Kyra-lee Westland  and I.

Our first idea was to do Kawakawa balm, Slime and fried bread but we really soon realsied that we were gonna spend way more then we actually had.So we drooped the idea of slime  And had  the idea to do something that wouldn't cost anything but time so we came up with, flax flowers.

We needed away to get container and beeswax with spending 100 that we didn't have.

So we started to ask for sponsors we first asked Mountain Valley the Lotus oil sale the Bees are us and New world. Here is my letter to Lotus oil sale

here is a photo of me and Sharleze at my stall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.