Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Home economics 2018 9Hh

Home Economics

What were your thoughts prior to eating/How did that change after eating: I thought that I would hate it, also that I would dislike that it had no meat. But after eating that I actually really enjoy cooking and eating The foods was good and if I hadn't made it I would have thought it had meat in it.

Why is it good to have one vegetarian meal a week: Vegetables are nutrient powerhouses and add color and texture to your meals. Try leafy greens such as kale, collards, bok choy and broccoli for good plant sources of calcium. plus it saves animals

Meat supply us with protein and iron give an example of a vegetable that offers this as well: Pea, BEans, nut, seeds, vegetables, spinach, kale, potatoes.

Here are a few pictures of what I have made over past few days






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.