Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Jaleel Drama 2018 9Hh

My Name is Jaleel Arataura-Collins, I play netball for Hornby netball club in the o team and I play C, WA, WD, I like to Sleep, Eat, Cook. I enjoy Talking/Hanging out with my friends, As Well as doing my makeup. I have one brother and two sisters I am a cook island, Scottish, Maori. I cook dinner for my family at least 5 nights a week, I really dislike doing the dishes also I dislike math
 Here is a link to my google silde to know more about me.Jaleels talk

to make my speech better I would make eye contact with my audience.
voice audible slow
body language
gesture



1 comment:

  1. Great work Jaleel- you have done everything and are self-managing efficiently. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.