Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Drama advertisements 9Hh

My favorite ad is Spray and Walk away, this is because I like the way slang it has to it and how they then used that in the name.

The way the presented this ad make people want to buy it, I know that if I actually had a use for it I would probably have brought it.

A few ways for them to make the ad better as if they done it on a more sunny day so that the lighting would have been much better and you would have been able to see the product easier.




  1. Should you lie about your product- No you should be completely truthful about what you are selling, If it could harm animals or humans whether it is intentional or not you should be 100% truthful
  2. should you falsely advertise your product- Again be 100% honest with your costumer else you are never gonna make money or even profit.
  3. Should you advertise fatty foods- Well companies must do whatever it takes for people to buy their product. But I personally don't think We need to be saying that this is so healthy when you're just gaining more fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.