Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

What I Prefer!!! Tech 2018

These are photos of the New tech building and the old one I personally prefer the new one.














Thing's I like about the new building
1. It has a better lay out
2. Its a lot more spacious
3. The machinery is more up to date
4. The interior makes it look cleaner
5. The color matches it and it make the space look happier

Thing's i Dislike about the new building
1.The building is a lot more quite and I prefer working in a loud space
2.I feel like it is gonna get ruined quickly


Thing's i liked about the old building
1.I was used to where everything was.
2.It was loud

Thing's i disliked about the old building
1.It was very messy
2.It was cultured
3.It seemed small
4.The smell wasn't very pleasant


What i hope to get out of the new building
I hope to get a better understanding of the machinery I also hope to learn more techniques about different was to cut file weld and drill different types of metals and wood .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.