Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Creative writing level 1 // English // 2020



“Ahhhhhhh” I screamed at the top of my lungs as I gasped for air; I wasn’t sure how long I’ve been down there. I stopped for a minute to check my surroundings, but there was only the deep dark ocean nearby.  I turned on my back and tried to swim away as the thunder and lightning rumbled. I’m exhausted, I cried hoping that someone would hear me but no one did. I had been swimming for ages but was going nowhere so it seemed.

I continued to float on my back as I became numb, I then felt a tug from underwater. I began to freak out, “WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?” I shouted. The tugging was consistent. I was struggling to breathe as my lungs filled with water, Death only seconds away I felt my body begin to give in I was terrified. I gave in, as my body submerged underwater I felt my soul leave my body. My body sinking to the bottom of the ocean, it felt as though I was a deflated balloon vanishing from the sight of any living creature. 

As my body finally plummets to the bottom of the deep sea it hits me, No more Family or  Friends, Will they wonder what happened to me? Will I be missed? Will they even notice? Will I have a funeral? As all these thoughts rush into my brainless head I realized it's the end.

STUFF THIS! I thought, Life was everything to me and how could I just give up?  I couldn’t! “ITS TORTURE” I cried. The brutal struggle trying to fight for you life but having no control, I pushed my feeling less feet off the bottom of the ocean hoping that maybe I had enough strength to get out of horrid water. Of course I was wrong, I continued to gasp for air but I was just swallowing water. I could see life flashing between my eyes, I suddenly felt a humongous Lack of energy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.