Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Chicken and rice patties // Home Economics //2019


Last week we cooked Chicken and rice patties.
These were pretty easy to make an was very yum. Things that I would change for next time, I would use more spray on our tins and cook the rice a bit longer as it was quite hard to eat, Our teacher ended up preparing the chicken(poached) for us but I would have just cut it then cook in a  pan because it was hard to shred the way she done it.

I learnt that i should focus more when im doing the mis en place because i was a bit confused into how long before I should have turnt on the oven, i also learnt a whole knew recipe.

Things we changed in the recipes
2 cups rice
½ carrot
1-2 spring onions stalks
¾ cup of grated cheese
2 eggs

Next time I cook this I will probably no use any meat, I will add some spinach and red onion and maybe some capsicum. Other than what will change next time I really enjoy cooking this meal.

Perishable and no perishable
perishable  food are food that can last for a long period of time eg:  Caned foods, Noodles
No perishable i foods that wont last as long eg: bread, milk.

Where you store your food is important because the temperature will Change how long it will last for eg: milk wont last as long if it isn't chilled 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.