Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Tarzan// English // 10Hh

Two Worlds, One Family. This means to me that family will always be there but there is a whole other world out there for you to explore.

Here is my paragraphs that i wrote  an important message I seen while watching Tarzan.

Your family is not necessarily who you look like or who gave birth to u its who is there to love and support, who is always there for you. I seen this when Kala took Tarzan to see where she found him, his feelings were kind towards Kala even though he could have been angry because he had been lied to his whole life but this just shows that blood doesn't mean nothing when u love someone.
I think that Tarzan doesn't care who we call his family I think he cares for the people that he will protect and who will protect him.


1 comment:

  1. Neat post, Jaleel!
    I liked what you wrote about "Two Worlds, One Family".
    I agree with what you said at the end about caring for people who protect each other.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.