Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Shading // Art// Year 10













This semester we have been focusing on shading, i have been enjoying this heaps cause i have really improved and learnt new techniques when it come to art


- Have you improved with shading?
I have improved by understanding the positive and negative space and being able to see where there need to be a highlight, I do still think that can improve but that will just take practice.
- do you understand that using a structure can help you draw better (light loose lines under your work)? explain what this means to a reader.
Yes, I think having a structure will help regardless because it will make you fell more organised and want to carry on and keep going on with you art. This can result in better outcome.
- What are you going to work on going forward in pencil drawing in and out of class?
I am gonna work on controlling how hard I push down on my paper with my pencil and and not rushing as much also I am gonna work on smudging my pencil better so im not getting it all over the place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.